Sunday, August 16, 2009

What to do...and how do I do it?

You know I really think blogging is neat and I would love to learn how to do it more. But visiting other blogs, like the ones I have linked on the sidebar makes me realize how much I don't know about maintaining or even starting a blog. How did those "stay at home moms" like me learn so much about blogging? Those are some pretty fancy sites. And even if I did learn all the "how to's"...does the internet really need one more stay at home mom blogging recipes, budgeting and shopping tips, mothering advice, etc.? So if this were something I wanted to take more seriously, then I guess I have to: 1) decide a theme or direction for my blog, and 2) learn how to do all the fancy stuff. Do I even have time? Maybe I should just leave well enough alone for now.

I guess I must just be having a depressing night because I'm also so discouraged about the status of my house. I am going to have to admit that I'm not a domestic goddess. Even when the house is "clean" it's still messy. I have closets, drawers and cabinets that need de-cluttering and although I know all the "how to's" I just get overwhelmed at where to start. Everything is in such a state that it all seems like it is a priority. And then whenever I get a headwind to start...something always derails me. Sometimes I wish I had someone to just tell me what to do, to walk me through life step by step. I feel so unorganized, even though I have great organization skills, I just lack motivation and get too easily discouraged. I need a motivator and encourager...and an extra set of hands. ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home