Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Bionicle a Day

A Bionicle a day keeps the fussiness away. Yes we got that greatly desired toy this morning and the pure joy it brought continued throughout the entire day. Amazing. And what fun to see a kid enjoy a toy so much. Which was good because...did I mention that my oven is broken?

My oven IS broken. Guy came out today to look at it, had the part (an ignitor) to fix it, but dropped it and it broke. He didn't have another in the truck, so now we have to wait until tomorrow (hopefully)- or maybe the next day before it's fixed. My kids took this as an immediate indication that we would have to eat out until it was repaired, then I reminded them that the grill, microwave and stove still work-not to mention the Crock Pot. The disappointment was palpable. Do they not like my cooking?! On second thought, let's not answer that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home